How to access my logo, secondary menu

Hello, I manage to keep my site up-to-date but am by no means an expert. My issue is with my header where my logo and secondary menu are stored. I recall accessing these components with a side bar that had the code and I could simply adjust. Is that still accessible? Can you please tell me - step by step - how to do that. Is there a link with instruction? I have been unable to find it. Thank you very much. Lynne

Hi Lynne,

Thank you for writing in, is that your site below? Logo can be set under Theme Options > Header > Logo Upload.

But on your site you added it on the Topbar that is under Theme Options > Header > Topbar Content, same thing with your hardcoded menu, its in the Topbar.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks but when I go to access that path I get this message:

Can you help me with this?

Hello @pdxstorytheater,

The error message:

The site is experiencing technical difficulties.

could mean that there is a fatal error in your site. Could you please enable the debug mode? You can do this by opening wp-config.php file and adding

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

When you revisit the page, you should have some error output describing the issue in more detail.

meanwhile, ​we recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

Here is the message that I got when I changed the debug to true:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 94371840 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 196608 bytes) in /home/lynneduddy/portlandstorytheater.com/pdxstorytheater.org/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/elements/mixins_setup/_anchor.php on line 708

I will try the memory code now.

It worked!

But now have this error code displaying:
Notice: Undefined index: bs_wib_post_checkbox in /home/lynneduddy/portlandstorytheater.com/pdxstorytheater.org/wp-content/plugins/wp-image-borders/inc/output.php on line 13
class=“post-72 page type-page status-publish hentry no-post-thumbnail”>

No doubt with the error codes displaying, there may be other things that were undetected on the site but at least it’s not fatal. That sounded serious!

Lynne @pdxstorytheater

Hey Lynne,

The memory size issue can be fixed easily by increasing the memory limit which i believe you have already done but in case you still face this particular problem please follow https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-increasing-php-memory-limit/16935

The other error you shared is simply a PHP Notice which you can ignore. You can checkout more details here https://www.php.net/manual/en/errorfunc.constants.php

The PHP notice is coming through a third party plugin WP Image Borders you can simply deactivate the plugin to remove the notice or you can contact the plugin developer with the following error for a fix.

Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks. It all seems good now. Appreciated your help.

You’re welcome. Glad we’re able to help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.