How i make an effect like this

Hello, this is my first try on Apex.

1. Could you tell me what is effect for (image and text on) in this site:
    https://nurafit.vn/
  2. Is there any Theme X Pro demo similiar to this page?
    Thank you for your nice helping!

Hi,

You can achieve that using essential grid plugin that comes bundled with the theme

Please check the links below for your guide.

https://www.themepunch.com/essgrid-doc/essential-grid-documentation/

Hope that helps

Update 1: I installed and activated Essention Grid. I found it can import Ess Grid demo. Where or how do i get Ess Grid demo file for improting? Thank you!
Update 0: Is there any demo (or something template) for pro version archive this? i first use pro, so i really need demo. Thank you for your nice support!

Hello @tiendung,

Thanks for updating the thread.

The demo content is available but we need to import it first. We can access it on Export/Import part of the plugin settings to download the demo content.

Thanks.

Hello Prasant,
i went to import > It need upload demo file. There isnt nothing to download at all.

Hello @tiendung,

Thanks for updating the thread.

As far as I know Essential Grid developers don’t have a repository wherein users can download and later on import on their respective website. However, you can click on Import Full Demo Data and other option listed to import demo contents.

Thanks.

Hello Prasant,

Thank you for helping!
i installed latest wordpress and Pro Theme, but mine not like yours, lacked three green button. What should i do now?

Hi TienDung,

That’s weird, please navigate to your Plugins panel, find the Essential Grid, deactivate and delete it.

Then navigate to Pro > Validation > Extensions and reinstall the Essential Grid.

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache)

Then see if those green buttons are appearing now.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.