How do I put a button within the inline navigation

Hi there,

I am having some problems with my menu, on my men u I have a logo on the left side, followed by inline navigation and a button…My problem is that if you don’t put a 20em on the left side than the inline navigation is centered and i want the navigation to be close to the button. But when I put the 20em on the left side and your moving down in screen size it breaks…

My question is there anyway I can put the button inside the inline navigation so it can move together as a user moves down in screen size or is there a way to group them together so they act as a unit?

Hello Carolina,

Thanks for writing in!

It is best that you add two containers in your bar. One container will be for the image and the second container will be for the navigation and the button. I have duplicated your header which would demonstrate how its done. You can have the image align to the left and the navigation and button aligned to the right.

Container one:

Container two:

Please check my example header now.

i just did that for menu #2 however if you move down in screen size right before mobile, the button hides the careers title, and the firm title is stacked as well as the button…is it possible that as you go down to mobile the inline navigation and button move closer to the logo image before it breaks to mobile? and also the other copy in my menu is half hidden

Hi Carolina,

Yes we understand what you mean, please see the header created by Ruenel (Copy of Test Header), it does not do that issue. Please follow the advice.

Thanks,

I did do that, you can go ahead and check for yourself but the problem still persists

It worked, i was working on the wrong menu! thank you. But I do have a question in regards to breaking to mobile, how do i break it to mobile earlier

Hello Carolina,

You will make use of the “Hide During Breakpoints” option in the navigation and the mobile menu, navigation collapse element or whatever menu for mobile that you are using. To know more about “Hide During Breakpoints” option, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.