How do i optimize to mobile view in cornerstone

hello , how can i optimize my website view in mobile in cornerstone? look at this screenshot>> http://prntscr.com/i6avb3

many of the text just wont show up

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please send us your website details (URL and Wordpress Login ) in a secure note so that we can have a look and give you a best possible solution for your issue.

Thanks

1 Like

Ok. i am sending right away

Hi there,

The problem that I see on your design is that the Font size is not responsive that is why the font that you choose for the desktop view is too big.

One way is to clone the same element and add a smaller font size to it. Then you can show the original element on a desktop and hide it on mobile and show the cloned element only on mobile and hide it on the desktop. You can do it using the Hide During the Breakpoint option.

Alternatively, you can use the method below to have a responsive text:

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you, but i still have no idea how to make this page responsive

Hi there,

I checked the source code and it seems to have broken content, some of the elements that are supposed to be in header is moved to the body. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

I could do that but please back up your site first, it’s in a different language and I may not able to remember some section that I’ll test or change.

Let us know how it goes!

you can change the website language just to check that

Hey @angelofgod,

The reason why your page is not responsive is because of your sections’ huge margins. Please set your margins to 0

It looks like you’re try to make the sections span fullwidth? I see you’re using a Blank - Container template.

Please use a Blank - No Container under Page Attributes.

To show you the correct setup, I created a test page (see Secure Note). The page is responsive except for the video aspect ratio which you overrode with CSS.

You also have a syntax error in your Additional CSS. Please check all your CSS for syntax errors.

Thanks.

1 Like

WOW Thanks!
The syntax error i have there i just deleted the “F” letter , it should be: Font-size 10PT
i just keep it like that because i dont want to loss the code, i am trying to enlarge my website fonts in menus, it is small i use “use any font” plugin have added custom font to my website, and the font on my menus is very small but if i active this css it fixes everything but makes my slider revolution text smaller i dont know why

Hi there,

That because that CSS force all elements to have 10pt font size, and that includes headlines. Eg. html * then you also added important! which made elements specific CSS invalid. I don’t recommend applying font size like that, and please also check the sizes here https://websemantics.uk/articles/font-size-conversion/

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.