How do I - Logo and Menu and contact one line

How do I put the logo, menu items and something such as a contact phone number all on a single line

Any configuration of Integrity one all seems to be separate sections stacked horizontally

My example is http://tabano.kevinmatan.com

Inline doesn’t make any difference vs. stacked.

I’d simply like the Site logo – menu 1 menu 2 menu 3 Contact number

Is this possible at all?

Hello @kmatan,

Thanks for writing in!

In the first place, your menu is wide enough which covers the whole content area of the site. I would recommend that you broke down into submenu. Child Custody and Child Support should be in one submenu to make your navigation menu a little shorter. And then go to X > Theme Options > Header > Logo and Navigation and select “Inline”.

Where do you want to place the contact number? On the right side of the logo or within the navigation menu?

Kindly let us know.

I’d like to have it to the right of the navigation menu. I adding some basic layers in Photoshop but this is sort of what my end goal is

Changing to INLINE as suggested creates a gap within the menu though? It’s not the CSS generating it.

Look at https://www.pafamilylawyers.com/ . A menu of this type is my goal

Hi kmatan,

This is possible. However, you need to customize a lot of CSS. Neither Stacked nor Inline can give you the effect you want out-of-the-box. It’s just not how they’ve been built.

While it would require custom development to achieve the look you want, I can give some suggestions to get your started.

1. You can use float:left for both the logo and the main navigation and float:right for the social icons.
  2. I don’t like to sound promotional. But using Pro would be an easy solution.

Hope this could give you ideas on where to start.

Can I “safely” switch from the x child theme over to Pro? Never attempted. Or are there minor/major modifications I’ll need to make

Hi @kmatan,

If there is no modification you’ve done on the child theme, then yes you can safely switch from X to Pro

X To Pro Conversion

Else, you need to install a Pro child and then copy all your x-child modification to pro-child, then do the switch from x-child to pro-child, that way your child theme modifications will retain

How To Setup Child Themes

But by the look of your site, it seems you have not done any child theme modification to it yet, if so, then you’re good to switch from x child to pro.

Thanks,

How can I hide the existing Integrity menu in order to rebuild it in Pro?

Hello @kmatan,

You do not need to hide the integrity menu when you are using Pro. Simple go to Appearance > Menus and create another menu/s. Next, go to Pro > Headers and create a custom header. Design your header with a bar and three containers. The first container will be for the first set of menu, the second container will contain your logo image and then the past container will be for your other menu. In this way, you can have a left menu and right menu while your display is displaying in the middle.

If you did not created a custom header yet, please go to Pro > Templates and install the Start Pack. Then go ahead and create your custom header and utilize the “Starter: Logo Middle” header template. You should be able to create your desired logo and menu layout for your header.

Hope this makes sense.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.