How do I import demo into my WP website

I have no idea how to add demo content to my website. The documentation provided seems to be outdated and I cannot find demo content under validation.

I tried looking at design cloud. And there are hardly about 10-12 sites. I am looking to import ICON 1 to my website but there isn’t one anywhere.

Hi Abhinav,

Those standard demo are retired already. Please see FAQ here:

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/release-notes-pro-3-1-x-7-1-cornerstone-4-1/66681

Those 12 sites template from the design cloud is what is available at the moment.

Hope this helps.

Hi… This does not help. Because I bought the theme for the templates that are available in the demo. These 12 sites are useless to me as I am planning to put it on a blog. If you go to your demo site, it still says that all these are available in X version which is highly misleading. What can be done now? Because I am not interested in any of the sites and I was looking forward to using the templates available.

Hey Abhinav,

We’re sorry for the confusion. It looks like there’s missing information in our recent Release Notes as you can currently still import the Standard Demos using X 7.0.4 which is the current stable version. It’s either our Release Notes that should be corrected or our sales page.

The statement below is true if you’re using the latest version or version above X 7.0.4.

You can download X 7.0.4 from your Dashboard: https://theme.co/apex/dashboard

I’ll report this confusion to our forum manager.

Another thing to keep in mind is that once X 7.1 becomes the Stability Release, there’s no way to import the Standard Demos.

Thanks.

Hi Christian… Thanks for the workaround. I have now started using the demo. So the demos that are available now will be lost. What about getting alternate demos in place before losing the existing ones? Because from my perspective, I am trying blogs and magazine themes. And none of the existing sites are in this category. And I am no developer.

Hey Abhinav,

Design Cloud is now the central hub for demo content distribution across Pro and X. We’ve removed the Standard Demos in the latest release as we plan to spend more time creating and delivering fully crafted content so more demos will be added from time to time in the Design Cloud.

Hope this helps!

I understand the direction you want to take. However, in the interim, I cannot wait until sufficient demos are added for me to start using the demos instantly. There should be a transition phase where in until the sites are made available completely to the tune of pre-design cloud, the old demo sites would be made available for download or something like that. This is how you would be able to bridge from one solution to another and not by inconveniencing customers.

Hello Abhinav,

We already informed our developers and sales management to address this issue. Thank you very much for your feedback. It has been duly noted.

Best Regards.

Agreed on this point.

@abhinavkaiser @tomr96,

Thank you for your feedback. We will inform our development team about your feedback.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.