How do I get the latest (supported) 3rd-party Extensions?

Where can I download the latest bundled extensions?

In the past, it was enough to download the full package from Themeforest… however, the version there is still bundling old plugin versions.

E.g.: the included Ubermenu is only 3.5 when the docs have the version listed as 3.6.1, and ACF Pro is 5.7.x when the docs list 5.8.1. I havnt bothered checking the versions of others…

(PS: Im referring to the latest versions as listed at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195 and not the latest versions available from the developer).

Hey @justlevine,

I updated UberMenu in my test site to 3.6.0.1 and it did update successfully.

If you’re not seeing an update notification, try going to Dashboard > Updates and look for and click the Check Again button.

If that does not help, try deactivating UberMenu and click the Check Again button again.

If that does not still help, you host and/or WordPress install might be having trouble with automatic updates, in this case, you need to consult with your host or a third-party developer to check your automatic updates setup.

For the meantime, you will need to uninstall UberMenu and go to X > Validation and install UberMenu from there. That will give you the latest supported version.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.