How do I get the blog posts on the right side to disappear?

Hey guys! Making my first website with X. It’s been awesome but I need to know when creating a new page, it has me in a presetup layout,. that shows blog posts on the right side. Can anyone tell me how I change?

Thanks so much!

Cheers,
Monique

Hi Monique,

Is it the items on the right sidebar widgets are you referring to?

If so, you can remove them in Appearance > Widgets then you can remove what are inside the Main Sidebar widget area.

If you want to get rid of the sidebar, you can do it in X > Theme Options > Blog > Layout > Fullwidth.

Hope this helps.

Hey @Jade thanks for the reply.

I got it off of one page.

It still is showing on my other sub pages. Do you know how I can fix?

Cheers,
Monique

Hello Monique,

I have checked most of your pages and all the pages is using the Fullwidth layout. Does you subpages is using Layout - Content Left, Sidebar Right or Layout - Sidebar Left, Content Right page templates? Please edit those pages and make sure that you are using the default page template or Layout - Fullwidth page template. To know more about the page templates, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/features-page-templates/50/1

Hope this helps.

@RueNel

Thanks, this helped a ton!!

Cheers,
Monique

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

@Nabeel What about the search bar tab at the top being removed?
Thanks so much

Hi @MPverified,

In your Theme Options > Header > Search > Navbar Search , you could disable it to remove the search in your Navigation Bar.

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hey There,

You mean the seach in the menu item? Please go to X > Theme Options > Header > Search and disable it.

Hope this helps.

@nico definitely helps!
thanks!

Glad it helped.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.