How do I edit the entry meta that's displayed?

I need to edit the entry meta so that it only displays the date and NOT the author and category. That doesn’t seem to be an option in the Customizer or anywhere else, and I can’t locate the correct .php file to edit. I’ve looked in both the Integrity and Global folders with no luck. Thank you.

Hi there,
If you want to remove the Post Meta information kindly go to X > Lunch > Options > Blog and turn off the Post Meta option at the very end:

If you want a portion of the Post Meta not to show, it is a template customization and you need to have the Child Theme installed:

And read the common customization best practices:

Then follow up the case by reading the threads below:

Thank you.

1 Like

That final link gave me the information I needed. Thank you!!

Hi @Web_Access,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Clicking on the final link – the one that had the solution for the other person – doesn’t work for me. It brings me to a page that says “Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.”

@MikeDBK33

It should be a temporary issue as I was able to load that thread without login into APEX. Try using a different browser (https://theme.co/apex/forums/topic/remove-post-meta-data-date-and-author-please/).

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.