How do I disable titles on portfolio items

Hi, I would like to disable titles on portfolio items but there is no checkbox for this like there is on regular pages. How do I get rid of the title on these portfolio items? I’d definitely appreciate any ideas here.

Hi Jon,

Thanks for reaching out.

Are you referring to portfolio item single page’s title? They can’t be disabled since they are important part of the page especially for the SEO. Though, if you just wish to hide it, you can add this CSS to your global custom CSS ( Theme Options > CSS )

.single-x-portfolio .entry-title-portfolio {
display: none;
}

Thanks!

Hi, thanks for your help. Yes, I’m trying to hide the title on all single portfolio item pages. I’ve tried to enter this css code that you have provided, but the title still appears. Any idea how to fix it or what I’m doing wrong?

Hi Jon,

I just tried the CSS and it works, perhaps what you’re referring is the portfolio items from portfolio index page? If yes, you can try this as well,

.page-template-template-layout-portfolio .entry-title-portfolio {
}

Else, please provide your login credentials in a secure note as your site is behind a coming soon page.

Thanks!

Hi, here’s what I got to work:

.single-x-portfolio .h-landmark {
}

.single-x-portfolio .x-header-landmark {
}

Thanks for your help you got me on the right track

Hi Jon,

Ah, you’re referring to the landmark instead of the portfolio title. Glad it’s okay now.

Cheers!

I am having a similar problem - I would like to be able to add a page title or actually Section of the top of the page for portfolio items. Specifically the index of them here: https://dcgstrategies.com/testimonial/

Hello @SkeeterHarris,

To avoid any confusion, it’s my humble request to you to create a new ticket and share the relevant details. Posting on a ticket created by a different customer create lot of confusion which slows down the response time. Please create a new ticket and one of Themeco support staff will take a look and assist you accordingly.

Thanks for understanding.

@Prasant Completely understood and not at all upset, I thought about that after I posted this thinking that since it was building on this it might be Ok but will do that now. THanks

No worries. Thank you for understanding. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.