How can I remove Header Work I did before installing Demo Content?

Hi. I messed around with the theme last night just seeing what I could do with the Navbar before I installed Demo Content, and of course some of what I did stuck when I installed the Demo Content Integrity #3 but Now I would like the navbar to be just like the one in the demo, how can I remove what I did?

Ok After a lot of trouble shooting and deleting folders, themes, posts, media and everything else until I finally gave up and scrapped the wordpress install, and reinstalled the X. I got the menu from the Demo that I wanted, and as soon as I activated Uber Menu it brought back the same menu I was trying to get rid of… So I deactivated Uber Menu. Problem solved I guess except I dont get the uber menu features. lol.

Hello John,

Thanks for the very informative post. Please be advised that when you activate the UberMenu, it will automatically replace your primary menu which is what happened to your site. The demo contents were not using any UberMenu by the way. Some of the demos were using the default navbar settings and some is using the MegaMenu settings. To know more about MegaMenu, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.