How can, I move slider revolution to the top menu?

Good day tell me please .How can I move slider revolution to the top menu. here is a example

Hi there,

Please edit your homepage and scroll down to the Slider Settings: Above Masthead then select the slider you created in Revolution Slider .

Hope this helps.

Is there a way to have this show on my posts as well? I only see the above masthead option on the pages not posts.

Hi @tburroug87,

The Slider Settings Above and Below Masthead are only available for Pages. Custom development is required to make it available for posts. That is outside the scope of our support though. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thanks.