How can I add a banner advert in my Header above my Logo

Hi,
I love theme X !! Ok, so Ive built 10 plus sites in Theme X but this is my first site that I would like to do advertising on. In particular
1- A banner advert above my logo and text in my header.

2- An advert in 1 or 2 of my pages sidebars - Is there a widget for this perhaps?

Thankyou for your amazing support, its the main reason I always use Theme X ::slight_smile:

Hi Gareth,

Thank you for loving X!

1.1) I can see you have X licenses. Using X, we can build and add this banner using Revslider or Layerslider. Build the columns in the slider as you preferred. Then to add this on top of the entire header, set this slider on Slider Settings: Above Masthead.
1.2) Next option is using Pro. Building this banner on the Pro header. Using Pro, you have more access and control on building the look and entire header.

2.) On Appearance > Widgets: we can use Custom HTML widgets. Drag it inside Main Sidebar. Then put the html code for the advert on the custom html widgets.

Hope this helps.

Hi Lely,
You are wonderful. Thanks for taking the time to reply to me. I so appreciate it. I am going to try this now. So wish me luck.

Thanks GAreth

Hi, So, I had a go at this, no problems building slider in LayerSlider WP that comes with X Theme. However I am struggling with the part where you mention;
“Then to add this on top of the entire header, set this slider on Slider Settings: Above Masthead”. Can you take me through this bit in a little more detail, I cant seem to find this option in LAyerSlider or X Theme customisation I have my Layer slide code [layerslider id=“1”] but not sure where to put it to get it above my site. I have attached a simple image of what I would ideally like to achieve;
Thankyou for your patience.

In your page, there is a Slider Settings: Above Masthead section. You can select your LayerSlider from the dropdown option. For more details about Slider Settings, please see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/meta-options-pages/144

If you’re using Gutenberg, it will look like this:

Hope that helps.

Thats it, superb. Thanks for taking the time to get back to me. Super

You are most welcome!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.