Hover box not working properly

Hi, I am using the hover box at this page:

I have two issues.

1. The hover side is expanding from it’s circular format to be an oval, how can I keep it a circle?
  2. When viewing on Safari or Firefox both sides of the hover box are visible, creating an overlapping image. Only one should be visible at a time.

Thanks for your help!
Stephanie

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for writing around! I checked your setup and it looks like you’re using an old version of X with the latest version of Cornerstone, please make sure you update both X and Cornerstone to avoid potential errors. You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Let us know how this goes!

Hi I updated the theme and it still isn’t working properly. Any other ideas?

Hi there,

You used the Visual Composer Hover Box functionality. As we are not the developers of that Page Builder and we only include the builder in our extensions list and because we do not have enough knowledge of the ins and outs of the Visual Composer code our options to help you here is limited.

You always are welcomed to use the Cornerstone which is the official page builder of our theme and you can use the Classic Card element to have a somewhat similar effect like the hover box.

But one thing that I see is that our latest supported version of the Visual Composer is 5.4.3 and you are using another version. Kindly backup your website completely, then deactivate and delete the Visual Composer. After that go to X > Overview menu and scroll down to see the Visual Composer in the listing. Install it from there.

See if the newer version fixed the issue. If not kindly get back to us again and we will provide a report which will ask our development team to report to the Visual Composer developers.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.