Homepage body has disappeared

Hello,
I’m trying to fix my homepage. It looks like the body and the slider has disappeared. The code looks like it’s still there, but I’m not sure how to fix this. Can you help?

Thank you

Hello @renaissanceman,

Thanks for writing in!

I see HTTP ERROR 500 error message when I visit the website. Please take a look at following resource for some solutions:

Thanks.

Ok, it’s back now

Hello @renaissanceman,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I checked the website and can confirm the issue you are facing. Please try out following solution:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. I also see that you are using X Child theme. Please activate main/parent X Theme and see if that works. If it works then some customizations done in theme is causing the problem that you need to take a look.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

It looks like the issue may lie with the Slider Revolution Plugin. It looks like it’s not activated. How do I activate the plugin?

Hi @renaissanceman,

To activate the Revolution Slider plugin, go to WP Admin > Plugins section and find the Revolution Slider plugin from the plugins list and click on the Activate button to activate it (see screenshots)

If it’s not installed then you can install it first by navigating to X > Validation page then scroll down to find the Revolution Slider from the list of extension and Install it (see screenshot)

I checked your site too and it looks like the custom CSS you’ve added is conflicting with the page, please find and remove the following code from your site:

.wpb_wrapper {
    visibility: hidden;
    float: right;
    position: Fixed;
    top: 15%;
    z-index: 100;
    left: 73%;
    color: white;
}

You can also test it by removing your entire custom CSS (take a complete backup first of your custom CSS).

Hope this helps!

It seems the custom CSS is no longer needed. Thank you.

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.