Home Page Not loading unless logged in

When not logged in, I get an alert on our home page that reads, The page you are looking for is no longer here, or never existed in the first place (bummer). You can try searching for what you are looking for using the form below. If that still doesn’t provide the results you are looking for, you can always start over from the home page.

It is only the home page that does this and only if you are not logged in to our website.

Thanks in advanced, Devin

Hey Devin,

Firstly, have you tried testing for a plugin conflict? You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you have done the plugin conflict test, try checking for the permalinks settings of your site in WP Admin > Settings > Permalinks then simply resave the settings without changing anything.

If the issue persists, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

Hello @dailyfantasy,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Can you please deactivate Wordfence as I am not able to access your website back admin and front end? I am getting following message Reason: Access from your area has been temporarily limited for security reasons..

Thanks.

Good to go!

I was able to find the problem. Thank you for the help!

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.