Home Page menu button not working on mobile

It seems in the last week that the menu button on my home page has stopped working when viewing my site on a mobile. Any advice on how to fix?

Hey Luke,

That’s mostly a result of version incompatibility. Ensure X and Cornerstone is up to date and to avoid update issues, please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

If the issue persists after updating, please check for the following:

1. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

4. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

Thanks.

Thanks Christian,

I’m still relatively new to all this but i just tried the steps you’ve given above (specifically steps 1&3) and didn’t seem to have much success.

The URL is cricketershub.com - im not sure whether this will help you figure out what’s going on…

Hi again,

Thank you for providing the URL. I checked your site and I see the content on your site is being served by the cache. First clear the plugin’s cache and then deactivate W3 Total Cache

I think your site is using Endurance cache as well, try turning off your endurance cache in Admin > Settings > General after clearing it’s cache.

Don’t forget to clear your browser’s cache as well.

Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.