Home Page Different On Mobile Devices

Hello,

One of my sections on my home page doesn’t update on mobile devices (SM and XS). No problems with other sections. I can edit mobile home page and it only affects the small and extra small devices but deleting the section on mobile deletes across the board. Section setting is not hidden by width. It’s only happening with one section (section is original Renew 5 demo) and only for home page. I can’t seem to find the setting causing this.

Thanks!

Hi Nicole,

Are you referring to the section with this text: QUALITY. We are quality experts.Average accuracy is 99.98%
HIDE BASED ON SCREEN WIDTH/ HIDE DURING BREAKPOINTS are set on ROW and not section on that specific content. Please inspect the ROW instead.

Please note that HIDE BASED ON SCREEN WIDTH/ HIDE DURING BREAKPOINTS are available on section, rows, columns and elements.

Hope this helps.

That’s one of them - it’s all “Feature: Image Right” and “Feature: Image Left” sections on the home page. They’re not updating on both mobile device sizes. I’ve been through each ROW, column, element on both the regular screen sizes and mobile devices; there is nothing hidden based on screen width/during breakpoints.

Hello Nicole,

Please do not delete the sections.

Please edit the page back in Cornerstone. Go to the Layout tab and check each section. You will notice that there are two rows and only one displays, That is beause the rows is using the “Hide During Breakpooints” option so that it will only be shown/hidden in specific screen sizes. You can check that setting in the Row settings > Customize tab.

After making the site changes, always remember to clear all caches since you have installed W3 Total Cache so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And please clear your browser cache too. You may use private browsing mode in testing your site to make sure that you are viewing the latest codes from the updates and not the cached version in your browser.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

Thank you for the explanation.

I’m not seeing specifically “Row settings” or “Customize tab.” However, I have inspected Row 2 and there’s nothing hidden.

I actually have no idea about W3 Total Cache, why it’s installed, why it’s needed, how it works, or how to use it. Appreciate the tip regarding using private browsing.

Hello Nicole,

To better assist you with this issue, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thanks.

Sending secure note now. Thanks!

Hi Nicole,

I tried many times but the login is not working, would you mind providing the latest one?

Thanks!

Sorry about that. I’ve updated the info.

Hello Nicole,

I have logged in to your site and made some edits. I simply click on the Hide During Breakpoints just to update it’s setting. For now, I have made sure that all row 1 will be visible in all screens sizes. The row 2 were made sure that it will not be visible in all of the screen sizes. Actually you can delete Row 2 if you are not using this one to avoid confusions.

Please check your site now.

I can definitely work with this now. Thank you!

You’re welcome!
We’re just glad we were able to help you out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.