Home Page Content Shift

I had all the content on my website centered and without reason it all decided to sit on either the left or the right side of the screen. I am not sure what caused this.
The slider, I think, is lined up correctly when looking at full-screen but all the content switches left to right. I’ve tried changing the padding and margins with no movement at all!

When looking at its responsiveness there also is an issue with the slider being too big and filling up the screen incorrectly. Does anyone know of a good plug-in or CSS to help change that?

The site is currently under construction and I have a page up but if anyone had the know how I could take it down.
I need help!

Thank you!
I am just a beginner

Hi there,

There are several possible reasons that this can happen:

• Check for the cache plugins and clear them then deactivate them and test.
  • If you use services such as CloudFlare or a service that minifies Javascript and CSS please remove the minifying of the theme assets as our theme already have those assets minify. For testing you can turn off those services temporarily
  • Check the website with a browser or machine that you have not checked the website with before.
  • Make sure you are using version 5.2.2 of the theme and version 2.1.3 of Cornerstone

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.