Hold up! The content has been modified outside of Cornerstone. Editing in Cornerstone will replace the current content. Do you wish to continue?

Goodnight,

I just came in to make some modifications and he showed me the message: Hold up! The content has been modified outside of Cornerstone. Editing in Cornerstone will replace the current content. Do you wish to continue?

If I go to the front office, the main page (One Page Navigation) is correctly displayed with all the components created in the cornerstone. But if I enter the backOffice and I’m going to edit the page, it goes to the HTML tab, not the Cornerstone tab. If I click on the message comes out and if I try to enter directly from the beginning where they are all the pages I get the empty Cornerstone !!!

Hey There,

Thanks for writing in! Based on the information that you have shared, it seems that the page were edited outside of Cornerstone. When a page is created with Cornerstone, it will have post metadata containing cornerstone data. When you load a page, Cornerstone will check this data and if everything is in tack, the Cornerstone tab should be active. If there were indication that the page was indeed edited outside of Cornerstone, cornerstone data might have been tampered or corrupt and in this case, the active tab will now be the visual or text tab.

Did you happen to edit the page outside of Cornerstone? This could be editing in the visual or text tab and then you have probably hit save button. If this was the case, you might no longer be able to edit the page back in cornerstone because you are not supposed to switch editor even using the default WP editor.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.