Hire a developer from THEMECO

I would like to hire a developer from THEMECO to do it right my website.

My site is http://www.lwtc.com . I have been trying to make some changes. I have tried support system, Facebook support, watching all tutorials, however, I could not do it. I purchased the licensed second time to get a support I could not. Someone has to walk through with me on my website. I’d like to hire a developer and MUST be able to communicate over Skype, Facetime as a primary method of communication.

I would be greatful, thankful if someone can point me in the right and a concrete direction! Thanks.

Hello Yesim,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Actually we have stopped providing customizations services and the team is more focused towards enterprise projects. I suggest you to post the requirement on Facebook group and Themeco Peer to Peer section. I am sure you will get good response from there.

Note: Please note that Facebook group is not sponsored, backed or affiliated with Themeco. It’s a initiative by community members for community members.

Thanks for understanding.

I could not get any response from FB. I have been reading knowledge base, even what it says and what I have on my computer is different (Please se the attachment). Something is not right, i can not figure out. I can not get any answer on my way.

Even basic bring image, text …

At least give me some tip “could be this”

Thank for your understanding me.

Whatever I studied does not apply to my project. I should be able to do it.

Hello Yesim,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Hello Yesim,

Thanks for providing the information. I have checked your site and it turns out that you are using Cornerstone 3.4.6 in an older version of X theme 5.1.1. You will need to update X theme to the latest version which is X 6.4.6. To know more how you can update X theme, please check this out:

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

OK. Thank You SO much for your response. Yes, I’ll let you know, what I found out. Thanks again.

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.