Hiding Sections on Older Browsers

Hi

I have been looking at my site on several older browser versions and the Slider Revolution slider I have on my homepage does not display correctly.

So I am just wondering if there is any way I can hide the section with the slider on specific browsers if that is possible?

Many thanks

R

Hello Russell,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Technically WordPress support’s previous two versions of browsers and we at Themeco follow the same guideline so it’s outside the scope of support to provide support for old browsers.

Ideally you should be using the latest version of the browsers. Having said that if you want to hide elements on older browsers, please take a look at following thread for some pointers. Please n

Please note that you will need to add a class name to target particular section that’s holding the slider. Either you can add the class to the section or add the class name to the element itself. Either way, you can add the class under Customize > Setup > Class.

Thanks.

Brilliant thanks. Will take a look at link.

Glad to know!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.