Hi X,
Do I get penalized for sending multiple support requests a day? I really do try to google and search before I get to this point! In fact, all CSS is gleaned from forums.
SO, I’d like to have breadcrumbs on certain pages. It sounds like this causes problems for many people.
Breadcrumb pages:
Courses, Resources, etc. (there are roughly 40 pages)
No breadcrumb pages:
Main homepage, lead pages, blogs, giveaways (roughly 20 of them).
This is what I have in my
Global Customizer > CSS
/hide blog post title/
.single-post .entry-header {
display: none;
}
?no container on blog posts/
.single-stores .content {
padding: 0 !important;
margin: 0 !important;
}
.single-stores .entry-wrap {
padding: 0 !important;
}
And this is what’s in
Blog Page > CSS
.x-breadcrumb-wrap { display: none; }
Course page:
http://hyperbitsmusic.com/members/masterclass/week-1/
Blog page:
Although I have breadcrumbs enabled I don’t see them anywhere.
Additionally, is there anyway we can center the breadcrumbs, not my request but my clients.
High Fives to all of you!