Hide on Screen Size Help

Hi,
Can someone look at a page I built and tell me why my elements still show when they’re set to hidden? There are slight screens sizes when I scale the browser window when all the elements show, even though they’re set to hidden.
Thanks,

Hi Daria,

Thanks for writing in!
Can you please confirm the page URL which you have the issue. I checked your website but didn’t able to get the page you are talking about.

also if possible please send us the login details in a secure note so that we can check the issue for you.

Thanks

Hi!
Thank you for your help. The url is dasgutes.design/l1 on that page if you slowly resize the browser there are a few points where all elements show.

Thank you for your help,

Hi,
Also if you have any suggestions on how I get all the elements including the “Lipsum” links to fill the page and scale dynamically so there’s no scroll bar that would be extra awesome.

Thanks!

Hi Daria,

Sorry, but I can not replicate the Hide During Breakpoints issue, it shows the right section in the right Breakpoints. 767px is where the section switch. Please clear your browser’s cache or use the incognito/private mode of your browser.

The way you constructed the page, I think it would be better if you build it as a Full-Screen revolution slider.

https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-setup/#slidelayout

Then you can add the revolution slider on your page using the Revolution Slider element.

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.