Hi! Please activate your copy of the Essential Grid to receive live updates, premium support and the template library

Hello.

I upgraded from studio x to Pro. And Superfly also cant seem to activate in the Pro status itself i have to go to activate it manually. Seems most of the addons i don’t have a serial number to. I thought these where included in the purchase of the X and Pro theme.

i get this message Hi! Please activate your copy of the Essential Grid to receive live updates, premium support and the template library. It asks for a serial number.

same with the modern event calendar, and enviro and every other plugin that was followed in the

No valid license key has been entered, so automatic updates for Soliloquy have been turned off. Please click here to enter your license key and begin receiving automatic updates.
Envira Gallery: No valid license key has been entered, so automatic updates for Envira Gallery have been turned off. Please click here to enter your license key and begin receiving automatic updates. Dismiss this notice
feature package.

No one can’t be upgraded.

Hi David,

Thanks for writing! You don’t have to validate any of our plugins that comes X/Pro. You only need to validate X/Pro theme, in order to install those extensions.

Could you please check our version information here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195) and see if you’re using the latest X/Pro compatible versions on your site as well. If you’re using different version, you need to update them as well (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62).

If there’s no update option, you may try re-installing those extensions.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

1 Like

im using the last of the Theme X. But as i said, all the plugins asks for license codes. Essential grid is nccesarry to update all other plugins. But it also ask for license @mldarshana Same with those i mention. Makes it impossible for me to make a website.

¨Soliloquy
General
No valid license key has been entered, so automatic updates for Soliloquy have been turned off. Please click here to enter your license key and begin receiving automatic updates.
Envira Gallery: No valid license key has been entered, so automatic updates for Envira Gallery have been turned off. Please click here to enter your license key and begin receiving automatic updates.

Envira Gallery: No valid license key has been entered, so automatic updates for Envira Gallery have been turned off. Please click here to enter your license key and begin receiving automatic updates.

And Essential grid. and many more.

I’ve tried to ftp all up, ive tried to install it trough theme installation. everything is failing.

So what is wrong, i have no theme X

1 Like

Hi David,

You actually do not have to activate anything in order to use the standard features of the bundled plugins and to have automatic updates for those plugins when an update is released on our end.

If your plugin installation requires to be activated in order for you to use them then there might be something in your setup that is causing the issue.

Would you mind providing the url of the site in question as well as the admin and ftp details in a Secure Note so that we can check it?

Thank you.

And i thought it should use cornerstone… it uses something called Wp Bakery… I really don’t get this. Ive made a ton of sites with siteorigin and element or. But this… I must say… Which i the page builder for theme x. And all the plugins that need license code. What shall i do about that ?

Wb bakery have something called backend and frontend. Its really a mess. And nothing works when i use the features.

And how do it give you ftp in a secure note ? Your support is very slow in what I’m used to with others. I hope this wasn’t a mistake.

But with the ftp info you want see anything like wp bakery screwing things up. I thought cornerstone was the editor for pages and blog posts. Am i all wrong there ? Cause wp bakery is the lowest of the lowest of my list of page builders. Its way to not intuitive that it makes your head spin!

Look at this: https://lie.as/apputvikling/

I wanted a cool menu with icons and such. No where i can find any place how to do so. And as now it has destroyed the page totally, sliders are gone and i cant even change the slider that is put there. What a damn mess.

Hey,

I also have a problem with the calendar app/feature.

It aks for MEC Activation, i dont have purchase code for it. What do i do there as well ?

Its like all the features i activate need licenses. And the Essential Grid to receive live updates, premium support and the template library which updates our other features seems to be the biggest problem. I have many installed features now the need upgrade, But without this one i cant do anything,

Im going to the hospital for some major surgery, and i have then 3 months of recover i would love to be be to work with and make a new sire for my company But i must admit i am confident it will work out now!

Wp Bakery is a bad bad page editor. I thougt you used cornerstone.

I am wondering. I have a fully working webside, except the menu. Your theme fucked up my menu. i want to make a good slider over the menu like i had before on https://lie.as And i want to make a good menu, maby with icons or explanations. Which menu plugin you have is the best for that.

Also the Grid thing, says i need to purchase a license, almost all of the plugins followed with theme x do. Why ?? Or is it not anything i need to wonder about, will they be updated with the new theme x update ? I really need to know these things. Cause i can’t spend 300$ on different licenses.

Also! I was thinking of making one single NEW page outside my site, it seems that is possible with cornerstone, it can choose different content, integrity and others. And if i like the one i made, can i implement them my live site ?

My site now use site origin with widgets as you can see in the menu. It isn’t clean code. So can you answer me these questions please ? Can i make a good design wit the cornerstone, and then put or put buy existing text into the new design and save them over my today pages ? Is that possible ? Or can i just edit my existing pages with new design and such ? is that baby easier,

You have a plugin which a customer can get a price overview over services like webpages, mobile apps, analytics, every internet service nd he is presented with the total amount in the end. Ive made some effort on it. But it isn’t a element, so how do i put it in a page ? html code ?

Are there icons, more themes, i need business themes to download for free ?

I appreciate this help! Cause i felt kinda helpless!

BTW! Can i delete that Beaver page builder now ? was that belonging to PRO theme whch i had ? Cause i don’t like it.

Hello David,

Thanks for updating in! Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

• We are using Cornerstone to build the pages as what we have showcased in our demo contents. Once you activate X theme, Cornerstone plugin will be automatically gets installed and activated as well. Cornerstone plugin is a page/post builder which you can use in creating/editing a page/post. You must understand that Cornerstone will only allow you to edit pages created with Cornerstone plugin. Any post or page that is built outside of Cornerstone (using the default WP editor, WP Bakery or any other page builder) cannot be edited in Cornerstone. If you proceed to edit it anyway, you will have a blank canvas and any previous post/page contents will be discarded.

• You have installed UberMenu. When ubermenu is active, the default theme menu will be replaced. Please deactivate ubermenu if you want to use the default menu.

• For all the bundled plugins which you have installed, there is no need to activate or register it. Even without registering or activating the plugins, you should be able to use all the features of the plugin. We will be the ones who will provide you with updates. If there are any plugin updates, you can see it in your dashboards, Dashboard > Updates and will be able to update to the latest versions provided that you have validated the theme. Of course you can always proceed to update it because I am sure that you already validated your theme.

At the moment, I am overwhelmed by your questions. I would really like to answer it all. Perhaps, we should address one after the other to avoid any confusions. It would also be helpful if you could separate each of your inquiries into a separate thread to easily track which one is resolved.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hey!

I think this helped alot!!

Wp bakery and siteground, i used siteground to build the Pages. Should i Uninstalling them and only USE cornnerstone? Will cornerstone take over the fontener or import IT?

Undermenu. Isnt IT a way to make a nice menu with IT? With icons, maby more detailed menu. Ive seen some Cool examples on IT.

Anyway to import a menu i like, the design of IT?

Again! Thanks for the super super support!!

Hello David,

If you already created the pages with WP Bakery and SiteGround, then just let it be if you are already satisfied with those pages. And if you want to use Cornerstone, you will have to create the pages from scratch because as I said before, any page created outside of Cornerstone cannot be edited with Cornerstone. Cornerstone will not and cannot edit pages created with WP Bakery.

With UberMenu, yes you can still use it if you want to. Just make sure that you have set it up properly along with your styling so that it will look good in your site.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.