Help with section

Hello! Trust you’re all well.

Don’t know what’s going on… but one of my site’s sections is acting up on me.

The sections has two colums… I intend to add a background to the row… right now it’s showing a background image and I don’t know where it’s pulling it from or how to change it; it’s also adding a bottom padding and I don’t know how to fix it. Please see attached:

Can you please help?

Thanks!

Hi @Jacko_Pinto,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your page source and the HTML markup looks broken, sections are rendering inside sections, this usually happens when there is an invalid html code with orphaned or a missing a closing tag in the content, please check your page content and look out for a missing closing tag and close it.

The Cornerstone shows it correctly due to it’s auto correct feature however the front-end breaks the layout due to invalid HTML markup.

Let us know how this goes!

Thanks for the help!

Sorry, I haven’t done anything with HTML code… we’ve basically just added sections. Where should we look to fix this?

Thanks!

Hi @Jacko_Pinto,

Please check this things, as this also some common culprit of this kind of issue.

• Please make sure that all your Section have at least one Row, or remove that section if it does not have an intended content.

• Do you have any empty Column? If so, please put a Gap element on that empty column.

• I see that you’re using Endurance Page Cache, make sure to always clear your caching plugins/feature to see the changes immediately, and to avoid any potential caching issue.

If the issue persists, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

Thank you very much Friech.

I followed the steps you mentioned and the issue was fixed.

Thanks for all your help!

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.