Help with images

Hi,

Fine tuning the site and having a few issues with the shops images.

1. My initial product images were uploaded (800x800) and look good.
    Now when I upload images (still 800x800) they are displayed in the shop listing page as a different size.

How can I set the listing image size, and have it applied to all of my current (and future) images?

1. When the product page is opened, and the user clicks to zoom in on the image, it opens it up full screen with a black background.

How do I change this view to have a white background?

1. Is there anyway to have the site logo AND text name displayed at the same time in the header? I know I can make an image with both, but this seems overkill for a simple fix?

2. How do I change the layout of the shop page? I’d like to have a row of 3 or 4 category images, before a complete listing of one of the categories below it. EG:

Shirts Shorts Socks Jocks
…------------------------------------
shirt1 shirt2 shirt3 shirt4

Thanks!

Hey @ForeverNappy,

Thanks for writing in.

1. This sounds like you have updated X and/or WooCommerce. Please go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Display > Product Images and update the image sizes to your desired size. Please see this documentation from WooCommerce for more details. Rememeber to regenerate your thumbnails.

2. Do you see something like this? That is the new WooCommerce lightbox. X does not override that so users can freely customize it with CSS. If you don’t know CSS, you need to seek help from a third party developer.

If you just see the image with no close button and navigation arrows, chances are, you’re not fully updated or have customizations in your functions.php or WooCommerce templates file. Please ensure your updated and your customizations removed for troubleshooting purposes. If your customization is causing the issue, you will need a developer to fix it.

3. Regretfully, this is not a feature offered in X. This is possible in Pro as you can build a custom header with it.

4. This is possible if you use the Essential Grid or The Grid plugin which comes bundled in X.

Hope that helps.

Thanks again for the reply. Really loving your support here!

1. Thanks, I did make a change to the thumbnail sizes, with the help of “Regen Thumbnails” plugin, everything is the correct size again!

2. Yes, I see the lightbox above. I’ll investigate the CSS required to make this white (keywords to search would be great if you can :slight_smile: )

3. Awww :frowning: - Are you still running the cyber monday sale for upgrade from X to pro?

4. Will explore your plugins a bit more. Thanks!

Hi there,

We do have a Cyber Sale Week. You can check it out here:

https://theme.co/apex/pricing

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.