Help, what i can do to add profolio on the website?

Hi, i am using the education X theme, as the attachment. I am encountering two questions need to be solved in a timely manner. One, is it possible to use conerstone in Post, Pages and new profolios? Senond, i want the profolios in my homepage look like this, what should i do?

Thank you very much!

Hello Tianze,

Thanks for writing in!

To use Cornerstone on posts, you need to you need to assign the permission for that under X > Settings > Permissions > Administrator > General and select Posts, Portfolio. To learn more about permission manager, please refer following post.

Regarding portfolio, you can use Envira Gallery plugin and can be installed from X > Validation > Extensions. You will have to make some UI changes and some custom development work to mimic the layout you are looking for. Custom development falls outside the scope of support we can offer.

Thanks.

Thank you for your reply! and provide me with the Envira Gallery solution. What we would like to do is not only the picture and short discription, but also click it can get into a editable personal page,on his biography and CV something like that. Thank you!

You’re most welcome, Tianze.

Thank you for your reply! and provide me with the Envira Gallery solution. What we would like to do is not only the picture and short discription, but also click it can get into a editable personal page,on his biography and CV something like that. Could you please provide me some solutions? maybe other plugins? we just want the pictures as showed above

Hello @

Please try Essential Grid or the GRID. Both extensions are flexible. There’s a function where you can build/edit a skin so you can achieve the look you like.
See essential grid samples here.
See the grid samples here.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.