Help! renew single.php

Hello! I currently use renew’s template
There is something I do not know with single.php

If you click the thumbnail like 1 if you are in the current situation it will become a layout like 2 page but I would like to design this like 3.

I think you probably want to rewrite single.php, but please tell me the solution such as how to put data in somewhere in page x.
I am sorry but I’m sorry but my best regards!

Hi there,

I did not understand the problem actually. Are you using translation software to write the English? because your English is not understandable.

I am not sure about the screenshots you gave but I think it is important that you need to update the theme and the Cornerstone to the latest versions.

If you want to customize the single page you first need to know which stack you are using. Go to X > Theme Options and see the stack name that you use.

Then install a child theme and copy the file below from the parent theme:

wp-content/themes/x/framework/views/{STACK}/wp-single.php

to your Child Theme:

wp-content/themes/x-child/framework/views/{STACK}/wp-single.php

You will need to create the necessary folders in the Child Theme. Also instead of the {STACK} use the name of your stack. For example integrity

Thank you.

Hello!

Yes I am using translation software. It is quite confusing, so it is difficult to tell. If you try a little by yourself and you can not do anything, I will ask you again.

Thanks for the hint!

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.