Help Please!

I have a Problem whit my side… from the time on as i updated cornerstone… The Patterns at my website doesnt load + there is the Hey your side doesnt load that fast stuff…

Hi there,

There might be different causes for the problem you are experiencing, so we need to rule out them one by one to see what is the problem cause on your environment. Kindly follow the steps below:

1. Deactivate all your third party plugins and check for plugin conflicts.

2. Contact your hosting service provider and ask them to increase the PHP memory limit. For more information:

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-customizer/196
(Not Working or Showing a White Screen section.)

1. If you are using cache plugins, kindly turn them off and make sure that all the caches of the browsers and plug-ins are cleared.

2. If you are using performance tools or services such as CloudFlare can you turn them off and check if that is the problem cause?

3. If you are using any kind of custom code in CSS or JavaScript please kindly check if those are not having any conflicts with the Builder.

Kindly get back to us with the result of the tests that we mentioned above, for further investigation we will need the URL Pass and User Name of your WordPress dashboard which you can give us using the secure note functionality of the post.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.