Help how to create a structure within the portfolio

Hello friends, please, how can I insert structures in the portfolio? or be able to use the cornerstone thanks

to be able to build the page in this way

Hello Alberto,

Thanks for writing in!

First, you need to activate Cornerstone for portfolio from Permissions manager under X > Settings > Permissions > General and select Portfolio.

Now, you should see Edit with Cornerstone option under Portfolio.

You can learn more about Permissions manager in following tutorial.

Thanks.

hello friend I do not get the option, help

Hello Alberto,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

I checked the website and can see that you are using X Theme 6.4.6. Please update the same to latest version as I see you using latest version of Cornerstone which can cause compatibility issues.

Please update X Theme by following the steps mentioned in following resources:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

friend I do not understand what should I do, my theme is updated Cornerstone = :disappointed_relieved:

Hello Alberto,

Cornerstone is a bundled plugin that needs to be updated independently. Updated Cornerstone does not mean that X theme is updated or vice versa.

Please go to Dashboard > Updates. You should be able to update your X theme to the latest version which is X 6.5.5.

Or you can also do the updates in Appearance > Themes

Hope this helps.

friend I have updated to the latest version please help me

I do not get the update for the subject as I do?

my version is 6.4.6, the last one is 6.5.5

help please

Hi Alberto,

The solution is as Prasant presented :slight_smile: , but we’re not sure why you’re not getting those options. Would you mind providing your admin login credentials in the secure note? Then we’ll check it.

Thanks!

yes friend thank you

Hi Alberto,

I checked and I can confirm that the update is not shown.

You will need to update your theme manually using FTP.

Please check manual updates section on the link below

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.