Help changing footer color and more

Hello,

I’m trying to change my footer background color to black, but i’ve tried to take my css from inspector to do it, but it doesn’t work on my site:
.x-colophon {
background-color: #111;
}

Also, I understand that the footer doesn’t show up on the homepage, but for me it seems like the footer randomly shows up on various pages.

How can I get the footer to show up on EVERY page including the homepage?

I guess I should say - the site is asworshipstage.wpengine.com

Hi Philip,

Thank you for writing in, there is a syntax error somewhere on your Theme Options > CSS that prevents your last custom CSS to work. Please check all your custom CSS here and resolve found errors (you can ignore the warnings.)

Regarding the footer missing, please make sure all your pages are using the Blank - No Container | Header, Footer page template. Your Homepage is using a No Footer template, that is why it has no footer.

On another note, your version of X and Cornerstone is not compatible, please update both to the latest version to avoid incompatibility issues. X 7.1.0 and Cornerstone 4.1.0

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.