Help Centering Logo and Headline in footer!

I’m working on my footer and am trying to center my logo and a headline directly beneath it. What am I missing?

SIDENOTE: I’m no web guy, and that’s the reason I bought X then immediately upgraded to Pro, is because it was said to be the best AND easiest way to get my site built. It seems awesome, but simple it is not! I thought I was going to be able to grab elements on my pages and drag and drop them where I needed them and things like that. Instead, I have to use a very complex slider system utilizing terminology that makes little sense to me (again, not web guy)

Documentation:
When was the last time you updated the documentation between X and Pro? Elements referenced in the documentation have been changed or are no more! What’s a non-web guy have to do to get going with X… or should I say Pro??

Hi Sean,

Thanks for reaching out.

The knowledge base for Pro header/footer are available here https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/pro-header-and-footer-builder-introduction/103. It maybe outdated for sometime due to the updates and changes but we’ll surely update it based on the stable and current features. And yes, it’s a bit complex at first and features are not simple, it’s meant for advanced customization and there are a lot of options to make it more possible.

May I know what part of documentation you’re checking? I can forward it so we could check if we can update it right away in case something is missed. I can’t personally monitor them but I’ll be more happy to forward it to the right person :slight_smile:.

As for your main question, do you wish to stack your logo along with the headline then center it? I guess that’s what you’re trying to do :slight_smile:. Then please follow this

1. Make sure your logo and headline are on the same container
  2. Inspect your container (where your logo and headlines are) and set its Flex Layout to Column
  3. And set the container’s horizontal alignment to center

1. Optional, please set the Flex preset to Fill Space to make the container full-width. This is recommended for a single row footer.

Hope this helps, and let me know if you have further question regarding these settings.

Cheers!

That did it! Thanks for the help! So I’ve just kinda been everywhere looking for info on what I’m seeing in my WordPress. For instance:

• Cornerstone: I see nothing in my WordPress console referring to cornerstone?

• Templates: I Can’t find consistent info on configuring or using templates in Pro. Everything I’ve seen so far refers to X.

Hello Sean,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) Since you are using Pro, you do not need Cornerstone because all of the Cornerstone’s functionality were integrated in Pro theme. One thing to remember though is that the X theme is for beginners and intermediate users. Pro theme on the other hand is very much recommended to intermediate and advanced users like developers and designers. Which is why in X theme, demo contents is available so that beginners can easily set up their site by utilizing the demos.

2.) The documentations mostly talk about X. And if you are using Pro, the X > Settings, should still be available but with the Pro > Settings. Mostly the same settings apply and they function the same way since Pro theme is built around X theme and Cornerstone.

Regarding the templates, please check out this documentations:
“Working with Templates”: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-content-builder-layout/122
“Template Manager”: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/template-manager/20364/1

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.