Help, all of my home page styles have broken since updating to 6.3.6

Hi there,

I updated my site today to the latest version of X (6.3.6) and all of my home page styles broke! I’m not using Cornerstone (still running Visual Composer, and I can see lots of shortcodes displaying on the front end of the site.

I deactivated all of my plugins to see if anything is broken, but this didn’t help. Cleared the theme cache as well, and no luck.

Please advise what to do next!

Hello Dennis,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

As you are using Visual Composer, please make sure to activate Legacy X Integration under WPBakery Page Builder Settings > Genera. After that please clear cache to load the website again.

For more information please take a look at following release notes and scroll down to Why do my Visual Composer rows and columns look broken after this update?

Thanks.

Hello… i’m having the kind of same problem… all my custom css are not loading but I don’t see any VC shortcodes on my pages…and this option that you informed about is actually enabled

Here is a video that I made while noticing the problem…

on the customization page, the site was showing the way it should until I clicked a link… then it didn’t load the custom css anymore…

Could you help with a possible solution?

Thanks

They fixed!
Just update the theme and cornerstone plugin… o/

For me it worked! Hope it will work there too! o/ good luck!

Thanks Prasant, that’s fixed now

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.