Help! After last updates the slider picture and the blog tombstones are gone

I had to move my webspace to a new one, which supports PHP7.
I am using Wordpress 5.11 de
Theme X 6.5.5 with cornerstone 3.5.4

After this updates the slider picture from my home page doesn’t show any more and the blog preview (with all the nice tombstones) is empty. The blog posts are all there, completely with their pictures. All pictures are in the media section of Wordpress available.

Can you help me please? I don’t understand what happened and I am just an user (not a developer).

Thank you

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for reaching out.

Cornerstone is still not updated.

Please update it, then once updated please toggle on X Legacy integration in Admin > WPBakery Page Builder > General Settings > Legacy X Integration. But, your WPBakery plugin must be updated as well, else, there will be shortcode issues on your page once you update your cornerstone.

Thanks!

Hi Rad, thank you for the really quick answer, I appreciate it!
I tried to update Cornerstone as well and it brought an error message and asked me to update it manually. I did not know. that it is so important. Can you help me please how to update this Cornerstone manually? Please consider that I am only an user and do not speak the “developers language” so try to explain it simply for stupid :wink:
Thank you!!

Hi Sandra,

Please Review Manual Update Section on the link below

Hope that helps

Thank you so much, both of you, Paul and Rad!
After reading and following the recommended guideline and installing Cornerstone from its ZIP file and toggling Legacy X integration within WPBakery (what ever it is and does) everything magically works as it shell again!
Wow. Great having such a fast and good support even though I hope not needing you soon again…

So once more Thank You!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.