Hello. New to Theme and upgraded to Pro

My questions are how do I switch to Pro? I have read the forums and instructions but I’m still seeing only X on my dashboard and secondly…does the Pro version support all the extensions too? I know it doesn’t with cornerstone but what about the others?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Currently Pro does not support demo content generation feature in X. Other than that, Pro does have it’s own features such as Header and Footer builders and also it comes with all the extensions as on X.

Please refer to our X to Pro conversion guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/x-to-pro-conversion/104).

Hope that helps.

thanks for the quick reply. Nice to know that I have all my extensions with Pro. I’m just not able to get pro? I have read the demo but it’s not giving me any options to convert. I suppose I have Pro but on my dashboard, I only have X

Hi there,

You will have to install Pro as it is a separate theme from X.

You can download it from your dashboard and install and activate it normally then you should be able to use Pro.

Thanks for that.

Hello @Vannynexus,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

I see that you have indeed converted the licence to Pro. However, looking at the screenshot it seems that you haven’t uploaded the Pro Theme files into the website.

In our X To Pro Theme guide it’s mentioned that either using FTP or from wp-admin you need to upload Pro Theme files.

1. FTP method: You can upload Pro Theme files under /wp-content/themes/ directory. And from Appearance > Theme you need to activate Pro Theme.
  2. WordPress Theme uploader: You can upload and install Pro from Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload Theme.

For more information please carefully take a look at our X to Pro conversion guide:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.