Hello - Need to Update Site & Blog Title Font/Color

Hello, after doing a Theme update, the Site Title changed to a different font and won’t change back to the original: (Kaushan Script)? – Also the Blog Heading changed to a different color.

There is also a situation with the body text font on the home page. Lora Serif was the font before, but now it has changed, even though it says Lora Serif, (it may be).

Thanks,

Victor

Hi Victor,

Upon checking your website, I could see that the google fonts is not loading anymore. It returns the 404 error:

Please navigate to Theme Options > Typography and check all the fonts are setup correctly for heading, body, … texts.

I still see the black color. Did you mean the white color on hover? It could be changed under Theme Options > Typography > Site Links:

If it still doesn’t work, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  3. Switch to the parent theme to check if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes!

Hello, thank you for the message – I’ve tried everything I know: was over at typography, removed css, deactivated plug-ins, even raised the php – but nothing doing.

Some-how Google fonts needs to load-up I guess – maybe just uploading the fonts i need to css header ?

Blessings, Victor

Hi @GodisHoly88888888,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Hello,

Yes, the site name is:

Hi Victor,

Not all Google Fonts has subsets. You’re getting the error because the font is looking for a subset that does not exist. To resolve this, please navigate to Theme Options > Typography and turn off the Google Fonts Subsets option.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hello, Thank you for the message :slight_smile:

I was hoping that would of been good news, but still the same/nothing changed.

Hope to hear back from you all with some sort of miracle :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Victor

Hi Victor,

Have you changed the font? Seems to be working now but with different font instead of Kaushan Script. And I don’t see google font error, glad it’s working now.

Thanks!

Success ! : ) You guys fixed it :slight_smile: Thanks, Victor :slight_smile:

One last little thing, do you have a custom css code I can use to change the Blog Title: ‘Rapture of Yeshua’s (Jesus) Bride, The Church’ - to a Red Color :: http://raptureofthebride.com/blog/

Thanks - Victor :slight_smile:

Hello Victor,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Please add following CSS under Pro > Theme Options > CSS:

.blog .x-brand {
    color: #ff0000;
}

Here are some related links for further reading:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.