Hello, I have enough problems with the subject: 404 constant error, cornerstone does not respect the changes in texts

Hello, I have experienced many problems with the issue, exaggerated 404 problems, to edit with cornerstone to make a minimum change, a letter, a word, a comma, a point takes too much, sometimes more than 40 minutes to save the change that is I have done, that is intolerable, it is not a friendly issue with people who just started with wordpress. The problem is that I’m losing sales because of an unpleasant experience with my site. There is a lot of knowledge in the support forum, however when I just find something I realize that there is another problem with the topic of X.
You can enter and see that there are many problems within the subject.
I await your guidance and support. I would appreciate guidance in a language not so technical, I am not a programmer, nor an engineer, however some other topics that I have purchased have not had as much complexity.
Thanks in advance.

Hey @Clovyy,

We’re sorry to hear your having issues. Usually, performance issues are due to web host limitations. This is a common problem when using feature rich page builders. Please try contacting your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

If that does not help, please give us WP Admin and FTP access in a Secure Note so we could check specific errors.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.