Headline over an image

Hi
I’m struggling with something really basic… I want to overlay a headline on top of an image.

Using the headline element, I’ve added the headline text, it shows up fine. Then I turn on graphics and add the image, and the text disappears.

I suspect I am doing something stupid… any ideas?

thank you
Mimi

Hi there,

The graphics setup is working fine in my setup. Not sure what is happening in your end.

Can you please send us your login details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

Hi there

I can attach an image fine, I’m trying to set it so that the headline text appears on top of the image (rather than adding an image which already has text, or having an image to the side of the headline).
Is this possible? On my original home page I’d somehow set up a “photo with headline copy” using the old (classic elements) but I can’t remember how I did this; I’d like to do something similar again.
The page I’m trying to edit is “How I can help - new” - with the headline at the top.

As a second (general) question - are there any youtube videos showing how to use the new content area elements? I’m completely lost in trying to understand how to use them (have tried using the online guides)! (this is my fault, not yours…)

Thanks
Mimi

How I can help/ anxiety page (not the how i can help - new page)

Hi Mimi,

To achieve that, you need to set your image as background.

Try to add your headline element on a separate row and add your image as background of that row element.

If that doesn’t help, please provide us the exact url of the page you are referring to.

Thanks

Thanks so much - that works :slight_smile:

For my next stupid question, how do I set the size of the image (at the moment it’s very narrow). Under “size” it’s currently set to “cover” - what would I input if I want to make the image a little longer from top to bottom?

Hi There,

I am not sure if your section height is small, in that case the image should look narrow.
Please increase the section height putng padding top and bottom so that the image would look large.

The size cover is fine, you can set it as 100% to fit the image in the section.

Hope this heps!

That’s perfect (although I had to amend row padding rather than section padding) - thanks so much for your help