Headline Element not showing up in my website

Hello

I am having difficulties viewing my Headline element and line elements in my Website. I have saved and see them in Cornerstone however when I go look on my site the elements are not there.

Please Advise

Hi There,

Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 6.2.5
  • Cornerstone 3.2.5

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

_After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.-

Please let us know how it goes.

I’m sorry but I’m clueless and don’t know how to update. Can you instruct me on where to go?

Thanks

Hello There,

Please check out this kowledge base article on how you can update your theme: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62

Hope this helps.

Hey Again,

Wordpress is saying I am currently up to date on all updates. How do I clear cache’s? Anything else I can do?

Thanks for your patience!

Hi,

I just purged all cache’s. I found it right up top on Wordpress. Problem still exists.

Hey There,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thank you.

Hello There,

Regretfully none of the given access is working for us.
Please double check it so that we can log in.

Thanks.

Hi @Saligal,

I tried different combinations too based on your provided credentials, and none is working. Please provide the correct one.

Thanks!

Hi @Saligal,

Thanks, I’m able to log in now in your site’s admin through your hosting panel.

I tried and the headline and lines are appearing correctly as I add it. Does it happen in specific page and content? Please provide some procedures on how to reproduce this or a video recording :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hi

Awesome. It always appears correctly on Cornerstone. But when I go and view it live through a search, the content is missing. Specifically the Heading 1 and Lines over and under it on my homepage directly below my 1st image. Everything else works fine. I’ll send you a pic in a minute.

Oh wait! Its working! Not sure what you did but you’re a genius. Thanks so much!

Hey There,

It’s good to know that it is already working now.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.