Headline + Content Modal on Same Line?

I’ve previously used display:inline-flex to get the content modal on the same line as other elements but it doesn’t seem to work with Headlines.

I just want the yellow “info” icon pictured on the same line, at the end of the text above it (the text is a headline element - yes, I know it’s not really a headline).

Any suggestions?

Hello @co50,

Thanks for posting in!

Where did you added the display:inline-flex? Would you mind providing us the url of the page in question so that we can take a closer look? If you do not want to share the URL publicly, you can add a secure note. To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

Just pasted the URL as a secure note. CSS in question is towards bottom left of page. The display:inline-flex was added to the modal toggle, to the text before it, and to both. None of those have the intended effect.

Hi @co50,

The display: inline should be enough since you’re just aligning it with the text. But since it’s a separate element then it will not work, and display inline-flex will not work per item especially the text container is already in full-width. I tried with many different CSS and it’s not working since it has multiple structures.

How about applying absolute positioning relative to the column? Example,

position: absolute;
    right: -5px;
    bottom: 0;

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.