I'm trying to set a Google Font for headings in the Customizer page, but it won't work.
I tried with different X Theme Google Fonts.
When I create a new page with Cornerstone and set a headings box with text in it and set "Headings" as font family value instead of "Inherit", I get no changes in the Cornerstone preview and if I save and open the page I get Helvetica font for headings (in the CSS code, font-family is set as "inherit").
For body font seems to work fine. I can use the font I care, but I still get some issues with font weight.
Of course, I did empty browser cache and even installed a plugin to empty website cache.
I really don't know what to do.
Thanks for you help.