Heading font not changing in X Pro Header

Are there any conflicts happening currently getting X Pro fonts to change from inherit to the heading value in the customizer?

There was a small bug related to this. That should have been fixed in pro v1.1.1. What version are you on?

1.1.1 is the version

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, but sorry I am not entirely certain of your issue. Please clarify.

Do you mean you dont get any font options for the HEADINGS FONT beside the inherent? If so, then that means you did not set any fonts from the font templates.

Cheers!

The font we have stated in the customizer as the heading font is not the font that is shown when we choose Heading in the header builder.

Hi There,

So you mean, you have enable the Font Manager (Theme Options > Typography), but still setting the body font and heading font from the Customizer? Well, that would not work.

Please read this post on how Font Manager works

And please get to used with the Theme Options instead as we are kind of moving away from the Customizer.

Thanks,

totally didnt know about that. Will update that and let you know if there is a problem

That would be great!
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Hey guys,

I just noticed I am running into the same issue. This wasn’t present in previous versions of Pro.

If the font weight haven’t been used in theme options, they won’t be applied in the header.

Ie. If I set my header text to a weight of 700 but my headings or body text don’t utilise the font weight of 700 it won’t load with the site, regardless of what you set it in the header builder. (it will load fine within the header builder but not on your site.)

Hi @werner7, as we are not entirely finished with the other customer would you mind to open a new thread explain your situation breifuly and provide your url there so we can take a closer look?

Thank you