Headers not showing

Hi There,

I am having an issue with the header, or lack of it.

It seems that whenever I create a new page in WordPress and choose No Container, Header, Footer as per the rest of the site the header doesn’t display.

I recently updated Wordpress and the theme so it may have had something to do with it.

See page below which is not displaying the header like the rest of the site.
https://accountability.international/projects/chatting-with-destabilisers/

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Thom

Hello Thom,

Thanks for reaching out. :slight_smile:

I tested the layout on my latest version Pro Theme dev setup and on my end header seems to be showing up fine. Please try out the following solutions and let us know the outcome:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello @Designheap33,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Can you please confirm the login details as I am getting credentials incorrect message. Please see the secure note.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Thom,

Thank you for the credentials, but that account has no privilege to look at the pages.

Please change that account role to admin.

In the meantime, please navigate to Pro > Header and make sure there is a header that is assigned to that page.

Cheers!

Hey @Designheap33,

I see the header on my end. Looks like it’s fixed.

Thanks.