Headers in mobile is COMPLETLY MESSED

Is anyone can help me with my situation im getting OVER TIRED OF THIS…
I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING…like not everything but of my abilities…
My header is messed up…Not completely but…There is so much settings everywhere and its like they get over others and cancel everything I do… PLEASE HELP !!
Visit my website on mobile and tell me what to adjust… because im lost.

1. The text area in the middle for NO reasons dont want to center and be smaller on mobile screens, like responsive as the theme is supposed to be.
  2. Also my buttons under the text area aren’t like on desktop, side to side, I dont want them on top of each other… its ugly…
  3. For some reasons I tried the following css in order to make my menu bar responsive, but no success
    .x-root {
    overflow-x: hidden;
    }
    Personally I would remove the menu bar from mobile and just show my upper right navigation modal button that shows everything like normally on every mobile.

PLEASE HELP

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Conversation Forum (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Actually I think I made it out!
Thanks anyway!

Glad you manage to fix the problem :slight_smile: