Headers Gaps & Content

Sorry, but I’ve looked through all the posts about the header and the gap between it and the sections below. I’ve tried every bit of CSS that’s been suggested and checked all my Paddings and Margins.

Yet, I still can’t get rid of that gap between the header and the top section. I recall years ago a simple CSS code that immediately removed it, but can’t find that either.

On a side note, the password to bypass the Under Construction page doesn’t seem to do anything.

Thanks for the help!

Jason Scrivner
www.multipointtech.com

Hello @TheScriv,

Thanks for writing in!

Are you referring to this header title?

Please make sure that your heading tags does not have any margins or paddings. There is a default margins and paddings of each heading tags. Please check out this article to eliminate or reduce the spaces around the heading tags: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/customizations-element-spacing/211/1

You will also make sure that the element containing the heading tag does not have a margin and padding. The same goes with your column, row and section container.

Hoe this helps.

Hey @RueNel,

Turns out it was something hidden within the template I had loaded, I just couldn’t find it. I deleted it and started with a fresh page and it was gone.

Thanks for the help!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.