Header will not display as H1

Hello!

I’m trying to create a H1 Header with the new Cornerstone and it does not seem to be doable. Here’s a picture of my problem.

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer (no official support provided here).

For Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization discussions you are welcome to use the General Forum to discuss with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hi there,

Please kindly update the theme to version 5.2.2.

That should fix any issue regarding the usage of the text element options.

Thank you.

Hi there,
i have the same problem. h elements edited in cornerstone are not the same like the other ones.
So the heading (for example) I put into the slider is not responsive in the way the others are…

I updated to 5.2.2. - nothing changed.

Best,
Linda

Same here. I am pretty sure I have the most up to date version.

Thanks,

Hi @lindahuether, @jaysoucy ,

Please share site URL where the heading element is added so we can check.

@lindahuether, for the headers to be responsive, please setup responsive text in Cornerstone.
If it is already set and the issue persists, we really need to check your setup.

@jaysoucy,
Please also give us a detailed description of your issue. Is it really exactly the same as stated above?

Thanks a lot. This is a a lot to do, but i’ts working.

But it’s still not global. The headings I set in “slider revolution” behave different than the cornerstone setted.

And I have to adjust the responsive settings for EVERY column. If the column is a bit smaller, than the other one, the headings are different, even if they have the same class. That’s no solution.

Hello There,

Did you applied Responsive test to the header? If that is the case, please understand that responsive text will calculate the width of the header and then reduce or increase the font size of the header so that it will fit right with the width. This is why, even if they have the same class, when responsive text kicks in, both of the header will have different font size which depends on the width of its container.

Hope this make sense.