Header Toggle Nav Button Not Working On Certain Pages

The “Toggle Nav” in my header is not working for certain pages on my website but are working for others. I also have the “Header” set to “Global Layout”. Could you please help me with this?

Hi @cthames,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You seem to have quite a few licenses registered on your account so I am not sure which website is in question. Can you please provide the URL of your site so we can take a look? In the mean time please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, JavaScript and deactivate your child theme and switch to parent theme (take a complete backup first).

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks.

venturein.co

Sorry. It’s in “Maintenance Mode”. Do I need to provide you with the User ID & Password?

Hi there,

Yes please so that we will be able to access and check your site further. Please post the login details in a Secure Note.

Thank you.

1 Like

When you login, if you click on the toggle and go to the “Mission” page and try to click on the toggle again, the toggle is unresponsive.

Hello @cthames,

Thanks for updating the thread.

This appears to be the problem with plugin conflict. As the website is in maintenance mode, I deactivated all the plugins and then tested the Mission page and toggle is working fine. Please see screencast.

I have reactivated all the plugins that were active. Please deactivate all the plugins and re-activate one at a time to narrow down which one is causing the conflict.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.