Header titles

Hi guys. I have a little issue.
vegan restaurant is header 1
SUWA is header 3
In the editor is correct, with header 1 bigger , but in the preview is the other way around… why?
attached screen shots.

thanks a lot
isabella

Hey Isabella,

What page is that? Please give us the page URL. Please also give us WP admin access in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

Hi there
I have just sent you a secure note with all the info.
thanks a lot

Here’s what I see in Cornerstone.

Here’s what I see in the live page.

There’s no difference. Please clear all caches including your browser cache. Also, if you have browser extensions, please deactivate them all for troubleshooting purposes.

Thanks.

oh ! ok thanks

mmmm one more question… how can header1 be smaller than header 3?

Hi Isabella,

How are you today? I hope you’re doing well :slight_smile:

By default, the <h1> should be bigger than the <h3> headings right? But its not because you have this following custom CSS in your Additional CSS area.

.x-text h1 {
	font-size: 24px;
	text-transform: none;
}

So instead of the <h1> being this big:

It became font-size: 24px; which is slightly smaller than <h3> (font-size: 228.5% = 32px)

So, there are 2 ways to achieve what you need. First is to reduce the font-size: 24px; on that CSS code above to make the <h1> much smaller.

Or you can add a CLASS h1 to the <h3> so it becomes much bigger.

e.g.

<h3 style="text-align: center;" class="h1"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/Restaurante-vegano-en-Quer%C3%A9taro-Suwa-261851737559333/" style="outline: none;"><span>SUWA</span></a></h3>

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

1 Like

Hey there! Thanks for your help
I did the other way around I changed the value of h1 to 32 h2 to 28 and added h3 to 24 so there is proportion among the 3 of them.

thank you so much
have a great week end :slight_smile:

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.