Header text not showing up

I’m having problem with my text for header not showing up. It shows up in Text but not visual. I tried manage with live preview but just not showing up. I updated my xtheme to current version and deactivated and activated all my plugins again but still nothing seems to work.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please provide us with a sample URL to a page that you’re having this issue? so that we can assist you accordingly.

Before doing that, also try deactivating your 3rd party plugins and see if you’re experiencing any plugin conflict.

Thanks!

Thanks.
Yep sure my website is https://mindbodybeautifulsoul.com/

and I’m using a text widget for header I want the text to appear on all my posts above the title for example on a post page https://mindbodybeautifulsoul.com/inspirational-quotes-music-life-make-smile/
above the title of each page

Sorry but what do you mean 3rd party plugins? Not all of them?

I went to my theme editor and this also shows up on the page
Error : Please fix your theme to make plugins work correctly: Go to the Theme Editor and insert <?php wp_head(); ?> just before the line of your theme’s header.php file.

Also
Error : Please fix your theme to make plugins work correctly: Go to the Theme Editor and insert <?php wp_footer(); ?> as the first line of your theme’s footer.php file.

But the thing is my footer works fine it’s just my header…I also wend to check my header file for editor and I don’t see the line anywhere so I don’t know where to change anything

I don’t think it’s the plugins because I tried deactivating some of them and it’s still the same

Hi There,

That error you showed above is false positive notice of one of your plugins. Our Theme (X and PRO) has that functions.

We need you to clarify a few things to help you better, 1) How did you add your “Header Text”?
2) In which part of the page you added it? (Please provide us screenshot)
3) And what “text widget” you’re referring to add the said “header text”?

You can provide us a login credential in a “secure note” so we can take a closer look.

Thank you,

Hi There,

Thank you for the clarification, now that makes sense. That four header sidebars (Header 1 - Header 4), are the Header Widgets Areas To see it click that gray button on the upper-right corner of your page.

screenshot

As you can see in that clip your content text is showing up on my end, if this is not the case on your end please clear your browser’s cache.

Hope this shed some lights,
Cheers!

I see that on my page…but will others see it on the front of my page…how do I get the text to appear on top of my posts??

Hi there,

All the users should be able to see the header widget area but I can’t seem to figure out what you mean by:

Do you want to move the text that is in the widget area to be shown above the post pages?

thank you for the repy…yeah I wanted to do that from the beginning…I just don’t know how to do that?

Hey @cpatel28,

This would require template customization which regretfully is outside the scope of our support. You’ll need to learn how to customize X. Basically, you will need to move the header widget area to the single post content. You can also achieve that by using this JS code in Appearance > Theme Options > Global JS

jQuery('.x-widgetbar-inner').prependTo('.single-post .entry-wrap');

Please note that it is a custom Javascript code. It has a potential to cause conflict in your site when copied incorrectly or editing it. With that said, issues arising from the use of it and further enhancements are outside the scope of our support.

Thank you for understanding.

okay that makes sense… I’m just going to leave it the way I have it then… thank you for the clarification! Really do appreciate it!

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.